Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Veg:flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xtcking, Mar 27, 2012.

1. whats the ratio for vegging and flowering?

for example.. if I veg for say 3 weeks.. how long will the flowering stage last? and also, how much bigger will it grow?

this is probably my last question until I harvest!

2. flower the plant gets 2-3 times bigger and doesnt matter how long you veg for the flower time will be different MOST indicas about 8 weeks MOST sativas about 10 weeks give or take 1 or 2

3. so if i veg for 3 weeks or 3 months its still gunna be about 8 weeks of 12/12 to flower?

4. yes. there are a couple ways to check when you plants are done. by checking the trichomes with a scope is the most common way people tell when their plants are done

5. ya! ive done a ton of reading on here before i even started. now im just filling in any gaps as i go. pretty good so far. now i just gotta wait for her to flower and harvest!

i vegged her for about 3 weeks, its more of a micro grow. but she is almost a half foot tall already! :( and gunna get 2-3 times bigger in flower... haha shit.

6. she vegged out way faster than i was expecting

7. i have 2 plants right now started to flower them at 13 inches. one is now 24-25 inches the other about 20-21 inches

8. holy crap haha. if im pretty strict on topping, and keep her in the smaller pot think i can control the size better?

maybe LST a bit too?

9. yea. dont keep her in a smaller pot to constrict the roots.