Veg and flower in the same tent?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by iml97, Nov 23, 2019.

1. I’ve already seen a couple of threads surrounding this topic, however I couldn’t find any that discussed the humidity. Currently, I have two auto flowers. Different strains. Ones doing great, however the other ones having a little bit of a hard time. Pics attached.

I’m thinking of throwing the ditching the runt, and putting in two photoperiods in there. Right now my auto flower is in its 2nd almost 3rd week of veg. My only concern is how should I tackle the humidity levels, since humidity should be down during flowering and up during veg. By the time my photoperiods begin veg, my autos will probably start flowering. And I certainly don’t want to resort to just growing one auto flower in my 2x4x5. It would be a waste of time and money.

Attached Files:

2. they dont need to be in humid conditions when there young they like it yes but if you can keep it a steady 45-55% RH with temps nice and steady they will grow fine the thing is if you dont feel the humidity dry or wet your plants wont be botherd

• Agree Agree x 1