veg and flower humidity %¿

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by xameciffo, Jan 14, 2013.

1. What's some opinions

2. 40-50% humidity is good for both stages

Questions like this is the reason we created google..... Lol

3. Yes your correct. But instead of being a jackass you should realize. Questions like that are the reason they created grasscity. Not the other way around.

4. And you were apart of creating google? Because by saying that's the reason we created google you and I didn't invent google.

5. Well, 0% is an option as well as 100%. There's some options. Douche.

6. Its funny how you call me a mean 2nd grade name when your the one who had a smart comment

7. That's funny cuz you're making a mean 2nd grade comment in your silly and useless 2nd grade thread......

Lol

8. Damn. I feel so shut down by something I just said just twisted.

9. from what I have read its 40%-80% in Veg, 80% seems kinda high, but thats what the cannabis grow bible says. Flowering should be lower.

10. Thank you. I knew high is okay in veg then low flowering thanks

11. Ideally, indoor, 70-75F temp and 50% humidity.

12. That's where my garden mostly stays at. 49% & 71F. It bounces between 41% & 81F between waterings and when I have the heater on or off.

13. i aim for
    veg: 50-65% flowering: 40-55%

14. You're a long way from Absolute Beginmers in this forum...

15. Because humidity is Cannabis Cultivation 101. It's one of the first things you should be learning.

It's just an personal opinion thing, I guess. Apparently the mods here disagree, and I'm not a mod so whatever. I just think this board in general is littered with too much crap that doesn't belong here - forcing more experienced growers to dig through it all to find interesting things to read. For example, this is just on the first page:

Humidity
    Typical grow journal
    Should leaves be trimmed
    Topping
    Another FIM and Topping
    Nutrients
    pH/PPM
    Cloning a clone
    What should I use for pots?

And that's not even the entire first page. On the first page, I see maybe 3 threads that actually belong here. The rest of them are basic cultivation questions, most of which are covered in the beginners guide to growing cannabis, or one of the many other beginners guides.

I just feel like this board should be more heavily regulated. Grafting, fasciation, nutrient chelation, heritability of intersex traits, things that are not covered in basic guides, or even more advanced ones belong here.

Then again, this is just my opinion. When experienced growers are looking for new things, they're forced to dig through pages and pages of... well, n00b questions.

16. Hmmmm......maybe a sub-forum could be added on here? For advanced growing techniques.

17. That's what I thought this was? I mean I see a sub forum under advanced growing techniques for plant training and breeding - even though I feel training is more appropriate in beginners or just indoors, hardly an "advanced" method of growing.

Meh, I'm just an organizational freak, I guess. Probably shouldn't have said anything to begin with, there's nothing wrong with the threads I mentioned, just feel like they're out of place in "advanced growing techniques."

To me, this makes searching for new things difficult, because I have to dig through all of these threads. Like, the blue light during night time hours for photosynthesis that doesn't interrupt flowering? THAT is interesting. Just the kinds of things I expect to find in here.

18. I dunno, for me anything more than putting a plant outside and watering is advanced,lol, the first few times i grew I never knew about humidity and temp levels. The first time we just put seed in a pot,it grew,we stuck it in the mango tree as it got bigger(to hide). Infact this is my first grow that I am actually learning things like CO2 and humidity,nute deficiencies,temps etc. Lots to learn.