VC's Cannabis Lab

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by VictimlessCrime, May 22, 2010.

1. #21 jebus2029, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    Well VC you brought me back to this site :) I was so surprised to come back from vacation to read about you getting the boot from the other forum. Biggest mistake they ever made. I'm going to start my journal up here and follow this forum for a while. Can't give up the stimulating posts. I feel like I'm going to school when reading your journal and I have the cool teacher :) Keep it up bro.

*Edit - Ugg, back to my first post. I'm a noob again.

2. I also saw that plasma light you are getting. That is insane. Did you post that video here for people to see? Forget LED's as being the future that plasma light is where it's really at.

3. Awesome, glad you guys could find me. Just woke up so I'll be loading more stuff soon to get everyone on the same page.

Thanks to all of you that went to bat for me and the wife over at RIU

I saw that same mod had finally closed my journal over there. I guess RIU is happy growing yesterdays plants?! We however will continue the future of cannabis cultivation right here.

thank you all again!!!!!!!

Tocuhet aka victimless crime

much love to you all

4. #24 gumball, May 23, 2010
    we are all glad we could find you! i would not take you to have the defeatist atittude, so I am glad i was right and you are continuing on doing what you do. i tell you that cat Wow over at RIU went to great depths to find you, so please thank him, he had you found before you were really gone!! he said he is Wow here too.

do you have any more threads going on over here? Let us know whats up, and dont go walking barefoot again...

JG

5. You sir are the great one. cant wait to see the buds of those sexy ladies.

6. OMFG!! they just banned him, I was looking at my old journal there and caught his post in the "fuck" thread. He was talking about another site and that assshole banned him!! I will for sure send him a th..

nah hell with it,

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING WOW! you're the man bro, as always anything I can do to help another grower I WILL.

please let everyone at RIU know I am going to finish my work here. The admins here are REAL people that care about the welfare of their site and its members.

and, no barefoot walking unless its inside in my garden, me and the sun aint friends.

7. oh snap,, its catchy

Mods Gone Wild, Site gone to ...

he is now being attacked by older members as well, you guys need to stay there and push this issue for us all. Keep pushing fdd2blk to show where all these people getting banned have broken rules.

8. I wouldn't want to be that mod.

I'm having trouble loading my vids so I will have to go take pics and upload those instead, the vid would have been better.

updates soon!!

again, I'd like to welcome all my friends from RIU to GC and thank you for your support.

9. this is just tooo funny to ignore

05-22-2010 03:45 AM #79
    Sr. Verde

* View Profile
    * View Forum Posts
    * View Journal Entries
    * View Articles
    * Add as Contact

420 TIME Stoner Sr. Verde is a splendid one to behold Sr. Verde is a splendid one to behold Sr. Verde is a splendid one to behold Sr. Verde is a splendid one to behold Sr. Verde is a splendid one to behold Sr. Verde is a splendid one to behold Sr. Verde is a splendid one to behold Sr. Verde is a splendid one to behold Sr. Verde's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wow! View Post
    its like dude came here and was all, lets prove some shit wrong

and did
    a lot

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by wow! View Post
    dude tops plants in flower..? wtf is that! I feel potarded compared to this guy. what exactly did he do to get banned? give someone sum seedz?

seriously ya'll need to bring home boy back right quick to drop more knowledge on these bonsais he's growin
    Read back some pages youll see

lol the guy in question fits the character on the right perfectly

[​IMG]

Last edited by Sr. Verde; 05-22-2010 at 03:48 AM.

Learn and grow with me

I guess I have to download this moive now huh?!

10. haha yeah you do! What's up VC I'm here lol

11. glad to have you man, glad to have some friendly faces in the crowd ya know?!!

man shit at RIU got little crazy today?? did you get banned to??

12. #32 drrasta47, May 23, 2010
    Nope, although my last post was in your journal saying "fuck you RIU blah blah blah" in a drunken rage last night LOL! I was unaware you are into automobiles as well ;)

EDIT: I just realized this is your journal. No more blah blah blah here. So the super packed nodes are from the liquid light? And that's a foliar spray?

13. Its all gravy homie, its my journal so i can talk about whatever I want. i wont venture from here very often actually.

liquid light is a foliar spray,

and you can buy it at Dutch Master

14. Sweet. Definitely grabbing some of that :devious:

15. To get some people caught up we'll back track. I was going to supply a link to my work on the other site (RIU) but I really wouldn't want to ask anyone to visit a site that banned me personally, so I will move the conversation right here and the people here as well as the people that subscribed at RIU will all be on the same page kinda.

;)

16. And to make sure everyone caught it : PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR QUESTION ANYTHING YOU SEE IN MY THREAD

17. Quote Originally Posted by hardroc View Post
    Man that Train Wreck on the 1st page is FUCKING NUTS!!!!! How the hell did you get that tight of spacing?
    That's almost too damn tight, the light can't get in to help 'em grow, try and spread out your leafs.
    I'd pull that bitch over 90 degrees and have 'em all turn into tops.
    +rep man
    The rep thing is doing something fucked up so, I'll rep ya some other time

I am going to prove how, just need someone to give me any "organic" in nature foliar feed that they think is the shizzle dizzle. I have two plants that didn't get liquid light when they were young, well 4 actually. 2 mommies and two of the babies from them, all in flower now, all could have been monsters. Oh well, the next batch is obviously gonna make up for it.

I use Liquid Light from Dutch Master, as well as their Gold Line Nutrients.

the nutes;

Gold Range NUTRIENTs unique ionic technology delivers massive amounts of the best available nutrition to your plants – far above that of any inferior product. By providing a unique ionic charge to the elements contained within Gold Range NUTRIENT, we unlock nature’s awesome genetic power! Designed specifically for use with all growing media, Gold Range NUTRIENTs high performance action performs equally well in any grow system – truly universal! Try it today and unlock the power in your garden!

the magic love juice as I call it, Liquid Light:

* Indispensible For Grow Tent And Grow Hut Users!
    * The World’s # 1 Foliar Spray - For A Reason!
    * Perfect For Indoor And Outdoor Gardens Alike!
    * Combine With Gold Range SATURATOR For The Best Results!
    * One Of The World’s Most Effective Carbohydrate & Amino Supplements!

"It’s a known fact that plants don’t process light anywhere near as well as they should. If they could process light closer to their genetic potential the results would shock you. Well get ready to be shocked!! "

I was shocked personally, don't know about ya'll

Gold Range LIQUID LIGHT puts your plants into overdrive by helping to restore their lost natural photosynthetic power. Liquid Light does this by providing your plants with selected minerals, carbohydrates, amino-acids and phyto-nutrients that optimizes the Calvin Cycle, a critical cycle of photosynthesis. By restoring a large portion of a plants’ natural genetic photosynthetic speed, or power, plants are able to use a lot more of the precious light you provide them. Indoor lighting is expensive to provide and the running costs can be enormous. Doesn’t it make sense to maximize your plants natural response to that expensive light?

Gold Range LIQUID LIGHT is indispensible in today’s modern indoor gardens where many gardeners are now using new technology Grow Tents or Grow Huts. These tents or huts often have limited lighting due to heat and size constraints so Gold Range LIQUID LIGHT allows you to get BIG LIGHT results from a single 400W or 600W lamp by helping your plants achieve their maximum natural photosynthetic power! Gold Range LIQUID LIGHT works just as great outdoors maximizing your plants limited exposure to full sun. Great for gardens where plants are often shaded and Gold Range LIQUID LIGHT is so easy to use.

Gold Range LIQUID LIGHT is also one of today’s most advanced and most effective Carbohydrate supplements – bet you didn’t know that! A big part of a plants light-processing ability lays in the amount of selected carbohydrates it has on hand to assist in maximizing its natural genetic photosynthetic power. Gold Range LIQUID LIGHT contains a specially selected premium suite of carbohydrates to naturally help your plants process all that light. Amazing! Simply mix with Gold Range SATURATOR and water and spray twice per week – it’s that simple! Indoors or outdoors... we guarantee you’ll love it!

Now I did test it out doors as well on some of my plants, gonna go take pics right now, it's been a week since they were sprayed.

18. Here you have some sage plants being grown under the sun,

[​IMG]

plants on the left were treated with Liquid Light and Penetrator, plants on the right, no LL.

See any difference??

The plants on the left again are treated with LL

[​IMG]

nothing used on the right

can you guess which two of these are sprayed with LL??

[​IMG]

19. Damn, so in your opinion, what do your 2 150's (300W) with LL equal to on a setup without it?

20. Pretty little flowers on the nighbors walk way, he agreed to let me spray the ones in the shade with LL. You'll never guess what happened.

[​IMG]

you can see the shade line. Everything in the upper half of the pic is in direct sunlight all day. All plants on the same dripper system.

Here's a pic of the same plants from the other end of his walk way,

[​IMG]

again you can see the plants that are most shaded, the ones LL was used on.

Lets take a quick look at which plant has more flowers,

which plant is largerst over all

and which plants recieve the least sunlight

[​IMG]