Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizings effect on the immune system

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MyNamesAustin, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Hey guys, the last couple days I had hardly any appetite and yesterday I started feeling very nauseous. I ended up going to bed at 8 and woke up around 1AM, when I threw up 2/3 times.

Anyways, I woke up today and I still felt nauseous so I decided to vape a trench out the MFLB, which practically subsided most of the nausea and made my current quality of life a lot better.

My question is, if I have a virus/stomach bug, will vaping affect my immune system the same way smoking would? I don't want to prolong being sick as I absolutely hate being sick/can't miss any more classes or work.

2. Idk. I always smoke when I'm sick depending in the symptoms but definitely if it's stomach issues. Weed helps my stomach a lot. If you had like a sore throat or headache I wouldn't recommend it.

Sent from this guy

3. i usually smoke when im sick but i think that doing a vape would be better for you if you were sick.

4. Were you not smoking weed on the days of the bad symptoms?

5. I vape everyday, including the days I didn't have any appetite. The day before I threw up I only vaped twice, once at like 9 AM and again at 3ish. I started feeling like shit afterwards so I didn't vape at night like I normally do, I just went straight to bed.