Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizing...???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lemmenischnikit, Jan 30, 2006.

1. JUST WANNA KNOW IF ANY GROWERS USE THEIR VAPORIZER TO SMOKE RIGHT OFF THE PLANT??

does this work ????:smoking:

2. yes. you can pick buds directly off the plant and vaporize them. Just make sure that they're ripe or you wont get the desired effect.

Drying and curing is still recommended to have a good flavor, high, and a nice quality smoke.

but yeah... pick away. i love vaporizers :)

3. i smoked from my first one this weekend n wasnt too pleased..... the herb i vaped from the plant tasted like the shwag we had after that ..... is there a reason?? the owner was a newbie too.. i just expected more....:rolleyes:

4. might have had the temp up too high. You sure you werent just smokin shwag? :)

Drying and curing definitely evolve the flavor, so that may be why it tastes a bit off to you.

5. Well I noticed that while the first few hits taste great(atleast to me) But after a while the weed smells/tastes like hay.