Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizing in a Sauna.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BullWeed, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Anybody tried this, I have a Sauna at home and vaporized some stuff in there, its awesome, no odors, nothing, and it get hotter as you vaporize.
    I don't turn the Sauna one while vaporizing. Just wondering, is the vaporized smoke leave a smell in the Sauna in the long run ??

2. so you're saying you vaporized in a sauna,
    but you want to know if it'd work?

sorry man I got this going on
    :confused:

3. Fixed, and no.

4. you didnt fix crap, that stuff hurt to read.
    i usually dont complain about grammar but god damn

vaporizing turns the temperature in your sauna?
    ummmm no it shouldnt be significant..

leave a lasting odour in there?
    no it shouldnt do that either.

if you want to vape in a sauna go ahead, though i bet it puts extra stress on your body
    its harder to breath in a sauna and holding in smoke doesnt sound like the most pleasent thing

but hey w/e makes ur balls tingle

5. You guys need to smoke some more with the type of seriousness you have in your comments. Anyways was just wondering if it would leave a smell in the long run, it works perfect, its actually pretty awesome, I don't smell anything in the house, nothing.
    Was just wondering in the long run and if anybody ever did it....its not harder to breath, its just that the vapors are warm and the vaporizer creates heat in the Sauna, so it gets just a little bit warmer. Its actually very comfortable.

6. Well man we do toke it and we tried to read but your first post was as confusing as the wonka factory. Chill dude. and i Doubt a vaporizer can change the WHOLE sauna temp as the vape is only heating your bud not your immediate room.
    and as stated above there wont be smell. and yes it is stressful on the body. your body doesnt do too well in hot temps.
    ... whew

7. I don't put the Sauna on, maybe its the light in it that gets its warmer lol I just almost never used my Sauna, but now its a great place to do some vapors, the wood remove all the smell and I got a small fan to gets it outside also. So its not hot or anything, the temp is just a tiny bit more than outside the Sauna.
    Its more relaxing because outside there's always someone watching hehe.

8. ..... what?

9. this whole thread just mindfucked me so hard you don't even realize. hahaha

10. You guys are all high lol.

11. wait... so you can use your sanua as a vapeorizer ?

:eek: :smoke: :eek: :smoke: :eek: :smoke: :eek:

12. Hey you know I tough of this too, but it would look weird in the neighborhood when the smell covers them all.
    Would make a hell of a munchiessssssssssssssssss.

13. You know whats funny, I hotbox in my boxy Sauna using my Hotbox vaporizer.

14. ...Am I the only one who wasn't completely confused by this? lol..

If you have a fan (and don't vape when anyone who you don't want to know about it is nearby?), you should be fine. =)

15. Dude I'm sorry but I can't even read your posts it is so hard to understand what your saying. It's almost like you are trying to do the exact opposite of good grammar just to mess with us. I don't ever do this but dude common make it so we can actually read it.

16. Not sure whats the part you guys didn't understand, but I guess under influence you might have a low comprehention ability in your brain so you cannot process the word s that are deffiling in front of your computer and also inside your brain as your not sure whats going on now, peeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

17. This just made my night.

18. SMOKE smells, VAPOR does not!
    If your burning it then it will smell. If you vaporize it, it won't.

19. Vaporizing in mommy and daddys sauna will not smell just for the fact that vaporizers dont smell at all.

So your asking us if an odorless smell will eventually start to smell in the longrun? Are you sure your not the "high" one here? It does not make any sense at all what your trying to say/ask

And then tie that in with your horrible middle school grammar/attitude? You should really stop posting on this site, if you didnt check the rules its an 18+ year old site.

Maybe next time you sign up for a site like this you should check with your parents. It doesnt seem like the place for kids like you.

Whats wrong with the younger generation these days? Seems like they are getting dumber and dumber by the day.

20. lol, younger generation hahaha, its in my house, I don't want my sauna to start smelling permanently thats what I was asking. You guys are pretty tight in your pants when it comes to writing lol, you can't even understand basic English hahaha