Vaporizing At Younger Age

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by minions, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My brother is 16 years old and he smokes every 2 or 3 days with me. But he's also a magnificent soccer player and i would not like marijuana to be harming his lungs. Do you think i should get a vaporizer for us to use? How different is the high? Any good ones that you would recommend that is NOT the MFLB. (i dont like the whole battery part)

smoke on :smoke:

2. vaporizing or vaping is a completely healthy alternative to smoking. Personally, when i use a vaporizer, i tend to get a clean, mellow high. plug in vaporizers work well. you should check out vapor bros

3. Silver Surfer
    Da Buddha
    Arizer Extreme Q
    Herbal Aire

4. ^^ Listing only 4 vapes when there are so many other good ones out there?

5. #5 mada12589, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
    If you are concerned for health then absolutely a vape is a good choice. The ones mentioned are good, but your best bet would be to start by reading about whip vs. bag vs. log. (if you have a bong there are ones made to only work with a ground glass connection)
    Once you figure out what type you like, I would look around on fuckcombustion.com and read the threads for the vapes that fit your budget and style preferences.

Edit: I feel I should mention that I don't think you should give MJ to a minor unless they are responsible enough to handle it and not be a moron about it. Be careful with it, don't want him doing anything stupid.

6. Vaping is the way to go. Its healthier and the high is much more intense, and you conserve a considerable amount of bud then whats left after a vape session could be rolled into a j or kept to make brownies
    Its a win win with a vape

7. Discussion of Getting underagers high is against the rules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.