Vaporizing and Sprinting

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Vinnyx1, Feb 18, 2015.

1. I am a sprinter for the track team. Keep in mind that sprinting requires explosive movements and overall being fast with a good reaction time. I recently bought a vaporizer so I wouldn't harm my lungs as much. Will vaporizing weed impair my muscle growth? Or slow down my reaction time, make me less explosive, basically anything to make me slower like alcohol would? Any answers would be nice, thanks.

2. I ran for a private track club for 6 years and have been consuming weed for about 5. For practice I would not recomended trying sprints while high as I have found it to increase time because my muscles tend to be too relaxed so I lost a lot of explosiveNess as well as finding my self jumping the gun or being too slow off the line never on mark. However after it is amazing. No other suplement will relax your muscles to this degree ad well as make you hungry enough to refule after intense work out. And for me personally I would run so hard to the point of nausea on ocassion and vaping will help with that as well.

3. Sounds like everything I wanted to hear. Would it be okay to not vaporize and smoke?

4. It's personal preference at the end of the day on how you wish to cosume. I had tried vaping, smoking, and edibles during my years running but I found vaping to be my go to when I could. I felt like my lungs had an easier time as they were already worked hard from my runs. I also liked the ability to control what temp you vape at to know what you are getting from your caniboids. But I had a team mate who would hit his pipe all day and keep up all the same, so if health is the big issue vape it, otherwise just enjoy it however you please.

5. At the end of the day, weed never made you less explosive or impair muscle recovery? Obviously when sprinting high you will not run as fast but I mean end results.

6. I'm a very avid weight lifter, I do some MMA, and an awesome amount of cardio. Weed will not impair muscle recovery. If anything it will help it by making you hungry, unless you eat a bunch of shit then you'll turn into a fat ass xD. 

7. #7 Joyetech, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    I'm pretty certain something about vaporizing (irritates?) your pulminary avioli in your lungs and makes them open up wide allowing more thorough absorption of oxygen.
    If anything, moderate use of a sativa would liven you up (it does for me at least) and with the added oxygen being added to your blood, your muscles will twitch faster which allow you to be able to run faster without added fatigue
    Don't quote me on this though, I'm not back in Med school territory yet.

After practice a heavy Indica a is very relaxing treat and will relieve pain/fatigue and allow you to have full nights of sleep.