Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizing and firecracker questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Hi GC, Let me start by saying that I have a $40 vape pen called the skyda 8. Ive used this pen about 3 or 4 times now and Im saving the vaped weed for a firecracker. Heres what I have so far.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385867444.860805.jpg

1. If youll notice, theres still a little bit of green in there. Is that normal?
    2. How do you know for sure when youre done vaping? I dont ever taste a difference.
    3. Would this be enough vaped weed for at least 1 firecracker? (This bud is fire)
    4. My most important question: hows come vaping doesn't get me as high? Is it my body chemistry or is it just the cheap ass vape pen lol.

Sorry if this thread is a mess. Any comments or advice is appreciated :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. When you burn, you get every single cannabinoid in the herb.  (Idk if im spelling this shit right)  When you vape, you only get a few, including THC.  You don't get cannabinol though, which can be good.  Cannabinol makes you tired and couchlocked.  Vaping is best if you have things to do or plan to go out in public.  

For the record, it might be CBD that makes you tired instead of Cannabinol, I'm not sure.

3. so if i put this in a bowl and smoked it then id still get high?

4. No, you'd get tired as hell.
    It literally feels like you've been awake for 3 days, that's all you feel.

5. lmao so itd be good if i couldnt go to sleep then?
    Alright well thanks for the help. What about the other questions?

6. #1. When you vape, your weed should end up being brown, not some green & some black. This is caused by a low-ish quality vape pen that really doesn't vape.
    #2. You don't taste the difference because your pen constantly burns the weed, it doesn't start off vaping & then burning.
    #3. I can't remember how much you need to make a firecracker, but I think it'd probably be 50-100% more.
    #4. Probably a cheap ass pen xD. Even the nearly $200 Atmos Raw Rx has the same problem(without the glass screen that Atmos released to "fix" the problem).

7. so basically all my problems are revolving around this piece of shit vaporizer lol alright well ill just toss it and stick to smoking. As for this "vaped" weed ill add a little bit of fresh bud and make a firecracker. Thanks man