Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gag On Grass, May 18, 2006.

1. so i made a homemade vaporizer out of a lightbulb today and i lit my weed up in it, and when i inhaled all i got was smoke, and it tasted like hardly any thc was in it, but there was quite a bit of smoke. So, any ideas?

2. Vapes just aren't worth the work. It's a pain in the ass to make one that doesn't kill you with some form of harmful fume, knifing is just a pain in the ass and it looks gay, and professional vapes are not worth the money. My cousin got his realtor's liscense recently, and he vowed to quit smoking, so i got his Volcano vape for free! But it just isn't any fun sitting around watching a machine smoke for you. Granted, it gets you high as fuck, but there's no satisfaction in it lik there is hitting a good bong or bubbler. Vapes are way overrated.