Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by teg21, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Anyone know any good vaporizers that are cheap?? My lungs are really feeling shitty lately and i thought that i could use a vaporizer sometimes. Tell me what you guys think.

2. The only reason I don't own one is cause I can't find a cheap one, but I might be able to get one from a friend for $30 :)

3. I would love to be able to smoke in my dorm room, but the smell with pipes/bongs etc. is too strong. Do vaporizers give off odor? If they don't, they may be ideal for my situation. Any help would be appreciated.

4. yes, they do. It doesn't smell like the smoke from a bong or pipe, but it smells.