Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluntsoverbowls, Jan 27, 2013.

1. I hear so many people use the MFLB and I hear it's very standard and mediocre. I'd really like to try it out though. The only vaporizer I've ever tried is my own and I want to see how others compare because I'm really satisfied with my solo arizer.

2. Have you used to Mflb over a long period of time? There is a huge learning curve to it and many people use it for like a week or two or just try their friends and think it sucks cuz they don't know how to hit it properly.

3. Yeah, last summer my friend and I would use his 5-7 days a week. I agree that there is a learning curve though, and once I got over it the difference was night and day.

4. That's actually false, you can easily find dry herb vape pens, you just have to specify what you're looking for you search for one online or whatever. Atmos makes AWESOME pen vapes for all kinda of goodies like oils, and special ones for dry herbs.

5. Thanks braaahh

6. #26 cstekk, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    http://www.vaporizerblog.com/vaporizer-reviews/atmos-raw-vaporizer-review/

You can find the occasional pen vape that can vape herbs but like i said most will combust

7. Anyone know if the vaporx xrt is designed for flowers or herbs or concentrates

8. Flowers and herbs are the same thing. It's designed for both and I believe it works better for flowers than many other pen vapes because it does not use an atomizer like many others do, and instead has a ceramic heating element running through the herb chamber. I haven't used it personally though so I may be wrong.

9. Absolutely agreed! I love my NO2 and can't stand when friends bring over the launch box...I much prefer to set the temp and be done over holding in the battery each hit

10. So I'm trying to decide if I want to get the vaporx xrt for 55$ which was the lowest I could find or the arizer solo which is about 150$. It won't be used daily, probably more like 3-4 times a week. Which one do u think will be better? Price considered....

11. I'm telling you the solo is worth it man. I use mine about 3-4 times a week. It's worth the money, and the solo comes with a warranty anyways.

12. Solo all the way