Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaporizers worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cyproz, Aug 16, 2008.

1. do u think bag inflating vaporizers are worth the crazy price they have out there?

2. The volcanoes I hear are worth the price.
    But the cheaper box vaorizers are great as well.

3. Last weekend my buddy brought over a Vapir-One vaporizer. It was $200 and had two bags that filled up.

It was pretty nice but IMO my brothers box vape hit better and of course Volcano's are #1. I've tried all 3 I mentioned.

4. i hear they get you super baked of little weed.

so ya they are worth it in my opinion.

i want to get a decent box and hose style one.

5. I have a box vape that doesn't work so well if you have a high tolerance, but I heard the Volcano will get you blasted even if you have a high tolerance.

6. ^^^ Definitely Hit/Has A Volcano. (In Fact, I'm pretty sure ya' own one, cause I remember seeing you post in a vaped bud thread. :hello:)

I agree.

7. I definitely have HIT a volcano...what an experience! Unfortunately, I don't own one, but a VaporWarez 3g. It does the trick for me, but I still would like to get a volcano when I can afford it.

8. Ah, Ok.

I'd deff. say a Volcano would be worth it if you had the money, but like you said - there are ones that do the trick just fine if you don't have the outrageous amount to drop on one.

I can honestly say though - if it wasn't for the sake of collection and sentimental value - I'd gladly choose the Volcano in Trade for all the glass pieces I have (Including my RooR - which I never thought I'd say)

Vape FTW.

(I still use my glass and smoke hooters though... It just calls for it sometimes. Especially w/ company)

9. Yeah, I would buy a Volcano over a Roor in a heartbeat.

10. The volcano is definetely worth its price tag. Great investment, saves you money in the long run, and helps your lungs and gets you insanely high, Im loving every minute of mine.

11. I don't think the Volcano is a bad deal at all. You get more from your weed, which saves money, and it won't break quite as easily as a bong. That, and it hits smoother than any Roor ever made. I'd say it pays for itself in just a few months.