Vaporizers? do they work? do they really save bud?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lezblazeit, Mar 6, 2010.

1. so my LHS next to my house just got some new volcano vaps and vaporbrother in. when i ask the guy about them he isn't a whole lot of help. so i know you guys gotta know. so do they work? are they any good? and do they really save bud?
    if i hear good things i might be looking to get one. but i dont wanna get one if i dont even know anything about it. so can anyone help please? :hello:

2. yes they work and save bud, but you should try one before you buy one cause some people dont like vap highs and some people do.

3. Go here are read. fuckcombustion.com.

It is, by far, the best resource for vaporizer information anywhere.

With that being said, yes, they work and they really do save bud. Some vaporizers save bud better than others. They are not all equal in this regard.

And as the previous poster stated, not everyone likes vaporizers. I suggest trying it out first from someone you know before plunking down your dollars, but if you're gonna spend a bit of money, there's no need to spend a lot on your first one to see if you're going to like it or not. I suggest to try out the LaunchBox at under a hundred bucks before spending any more money on a more expensive vape. It's a great intro into the vape world.

4. ya i dont know anyone who has one. the guy down there also has off brand vapes that look like the vaporbrothers, and they are only $49.99. do you think that should be ok for my 1st one to start off with?

5. No. Stay away from those. Those are cheap Chinese knock-offs. No warranty, fluctuating temp controllers and possible toxins used in their assembly that could be in the vapor path. If you want to stay in between the 50 to 60 dollar range, you would be better off with the VaporGenie.

6. Agreed!! They don't get good reviews but Vapir makes a portable one. I think its dubbed the 'Vapir mini'. I had one and it worked like a charm but some say it gives off a plastic smell but I never noticed it. You can get them for 100-125 and they do the trick. It was my first one and now I have the Evolutions and I think its one of the best if not the best available. I prefer it over a Volcano but I already know its out of your price range.

7. volcano owner here

in college i was given a cheap vap. i didnt care for it. a frat mate later got a volcano. next thing u you knew there was six in the house. im 4 years out of school and am still turning people on to buying them (about 6 a year)

so i love it.

• i smoke way less with it. 1 gram will get 3 regular smokes messed up for an evening (watch a movie and a few tv episodes with them)
    • you can really taste differences in green
    • minimal upkeep, just buy reynolds turkey bag. 19 by 23 i say ever 2 months. there a dollar a piece or cheaper around holidays.
    • for one filling of the chamber i get 3 fills of the bag. one bag has me feeling retarded off high end green.
    • great for parties. can throw the bag. only need to protect the base unit.
    • if u need replacement parts, there cheap
    • 3 year warranty and at max 80 dollar repair job if it breaks by your fault or out of warranty.
    • can use in car with simple adaptor
    • can do custom size bags with official volcano bags (10 foot bag for a party)
    i have had no one use it and not get high.

only downfall is
    some people really just prefer the act of smoking.

8. To the OP. The Volcano is a very good vape, but there are also a ton of VERY satisfied users who use vapes that cost less than half of what a 'Cano costs. You can't go wrong in buying a Volcano, but the same thing can also be said for less expensive vapes as well. Be aware, though, that there is a lot of crap out there so just do your research and get the vape that best suits your needs.