Vaporizer warranty question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Woofer, Aug 6, 2012.

1. okay so I got a vaporizer to vape weed obviously but if the vape were to break and I were to send it in for the warranty would the company call the police on me? Seeing how marijuana is illegal and they could easily test the vape for thc resin. So would the warranty be void if you smoked an "illegal substance" out of it?

thanks

2. As long as you clean it with alcohol and get the smell/residue off, there is nothing to be worried about. Also, I'm sure every vaporizer company in the world expects virtually their entire consumer base to be cannabis users.

3. Alright cool. I'll just clean er up good haha
    I was really sketched about this.

4. These companies know what their main customers use them for, I doubt there would be any issue. Just wipe it off/wash it off well and I think you will be fine

5. How do the know if your a medicinal user or not

6. Most vaporizers aren't made specifically for cannabis (publicly).

The issue of medical marijuana is completely irrelevant to a vaporizer company.

7. [quote name='"VaporDreams"']

Most vaporizers aren't made specifically for cannabis (publicly).

The issue of medical marijuana is completely irrelevant to a vaporizer company.[/quote]

Actually you'll find a good amount of vape companies support medical marijuana, and acknowledge and embrace the fact that a big percent of vaporizer users are for medicinal purposes.