Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer Temperature

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wake&Bake, Sep 14, 2009.

1. #1 Wake&Bake, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    I've been smoking for almost 2 1/2 years, so I consider myself a pretty seasoned toker. When it comes to vaporizers, however, I'm definitely an apprentice toker.

My roomie has a small vaporizer that I want to use, but he's gone now and I need to know what temperature I should set it on. We've only hit it once together, and I can't remember what he set it to. I've heard everything from 300, up to 450+. So I figured I'd ask some of you stoners here on GC, who will know a lot more about vapes than I do.

Thanks in advance! :D

btw it's not a volcano, its this kind... Herbal Vaporizer Digital Vaporizer+ Herb Grinder Free W - eBay (item 110425508225 end time Sep-16-09 22:55:20 PDT)

Edit: So I just smoked it on 380F... it worked great, I'm high as shit! :D In fact, I'm getting higher by the second as I'm typing this :D I love vapes :love:

2. i use a volcano digital for 1+ year and about 440 degrees F works best for me. use a slightly lower temp if you just want a head high, but always above 392 degrees F (THC's boiling point).

3. #3 KiNg KoNG, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    ya well your advice is comnpletyly wrong,, the proper temp to vape at is 190 degrees Celsius/ 374 degrees Fahrenheit with the volcano, anything up to, but not over 200c/392f should be used

4. It seems like most vaporizers use different temperatures, so use the above posters suggestion as a starting point. If the weed is actually burning and turning black, turn it down and keep doing this until you find a temperature you like.