Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer Temperature

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Polar Express, Oct 8, 2008.

1. I recently purchased a vaporizer (Easy Vape, whip style, digital) because I was unhappy with my lung capacity during my long distance running and other physical activities, not to mention the general health aspect. I have a few questions about using it however.

What is the best temperature to set the vaporizer to?

How long does in generally take to heat up?

Is there any specific information I should know about an Easy Vape, its life cycle, use, etc...?

Cheers

2. I set mine between 365-385 to get different effects. The highest you want is 394 I believe.

It takes maybe 2-4 minutes to heat up to the wanted temperature. (with super vape-zilla)

3. psychoactive ingredients boil, or vaporize, at 392F. Try to get in that range, much cooler and you won't be getting the full effects

4. for box style, stay between the 10 and 1 o clock

5. I have a digital box style vape... I think 392-394F is the ideal temperature for a full effect... Though there are certain ranges for different effects (just head high, no pain killing high, or both).

I was setting mine at 420 and it actually cherried part of the vape... I had to take off the whip, still it quickly, and still have it back in there... Now my vaporizer smells even worse than before (tis' horrible in here...).
    The actual box is scent free, though the whips are just terribly (dual whip)

6. i usually keep mine at 355
    i dont think it reads the right temperature though
    it was a 50 dollar vape
    when it gets up to 370 it burns way too much
    the optimal vape is supposed to have minimal smoke
    thats what makes it healthy