Vaporizer pipe vs. regular glass pipe

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Awesome Sauce, Jan 2, 2011.

1. So I was thinking of getting a pipe. I was thinking about getting a vaporizer pipe. what are your opinions on them. Would i be better off getting a good old fashion glass pipe?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/VaporGenie-Classic-Vaporizing-Pipe/dp/B000QSEC1O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AB1W4VJKIP6U8&s=generic&qid=1293956106&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: VaporGenie Classic Vaporizing Pipe: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

I was thinking about getting the piece above, what are your thoughts on it?

I'm just wondering because since it turns the THC into gas instead of burning the plant how do i know when I'm done. Especially because I don't like smoking alone and i like to include a buddy or two.

2. you could make that for like 5 bucks.

3. Personally I have never been a fan of vapes; they seem to be too suttle for me I dunno why most people like them a lot. Bongs are my favorite.

edit: That'll be better than a regular bowl. You'll know when your done when the bud is brown then you can save it and make brownies :)

4. Do you have directions on how i could make something like this?

5. It does take a while but trust me well worth the wait. Gets you high for so long.

Ganja Budder From Vaporized Bud - The Stoner's Cookbook

After you make the butter then bake into cookies, brownies, whatever...

6. I was talking to the first poster, but awesome :D

7. Check out the magic flight dude.. Lifetime warranty for 99 bucks.. Its worth the money IMO and you'll love it if your interested in vaporizing..

8. If you want a portable vaporizer, just get a magic flight. The vaporizer pipes aren't bad, but the MFLB beats them hands down.

9. Well I have been a Bong Girl all my life and I never had any passion to use a vapor or even know how to use one. Till now. I am living in a Smoke free Dorm and for me i cant do edibles and never tried Tinkters drops. But I have to Honestly say I figured it out. bought a cheap vapor and now looking into buying another one thats alittle bit better then this. But all in all its pretty much safe to have in a dorm. You tast the flavor of the Medicine. Love to get Cherry Bomb. MMMM love that taste. lol. Anyway if your really worried and wanna make sure its undetectible. Take a toilet paper roll and a Dryer Sheet that has a strong smell tie that on the roll and blow iy in the roll out the window. the cant complain about the smell .lol Bongs would have the bowl exposed.