Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jive64, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Hi All,

Glad to be here with you all. I was hoping some one could help me out. I just bought a vaporizer, never tried one before and embarrassingly I have no idea how to use it. I've searched up a few guides but the one I bought is different and I can't find any guides or instructions for it.

[​IMG]

This is what it looks like. What I don't know is, is the glass ball that's on top just decorative or is it used to trap the vapor? 

[​IMG]

That's a view from the top, there is a gold bowl, is that where the herb goes??

[​IMG]

This is the tube that came with it. I'm not sure if I should put the herb in the left part of the tube or in the gold bowl.

[​IMG]

There is a hole in the side of it. Do I need to connect the tube to it? Or does it go over the gold bowl? Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance  :)

2. #2 mrmuffinman, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    Id assume the bud goes in the gold bowl and then cover it with the lid. Yes, whip goes in that hole on the side. Dont see any temperature gauges....

Did u get this for like mad Cheap at the flea market or somehin?

Doesnt look like any way to modify the heat

3. Yeah I got it at the markets. There is a knob on the power cord but there is no numbers, so I'm assuming I just need to guess. 

I did think the whip goes in the hole on the side, but it doesn't look like there is any way to connect it. I'm thinking I probably have the wrong whip for it or it is missing a piece?

4. Pretty sure the wand tube needs to be connected into the hole. 

5. Just what the fuck.
    Sorry lol, had to post.

6. Yeah I've tried it out now, I took off the left part so there was just tubing and it plugged straight into the hole no worries. The next step is just figuring out where I should set the temperature nob since there are no temperature markings.