Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer debate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killkenny700, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Alright, so i want to get a portable vaporizer. My friend disagrees, saying a pluggin one would be better and that vaporizer highs are bad anyways. No doubt a pluggin might get you more high, but its not portable. I like the stealth of a Vaporizer too.
    Guess im asking Portable Vaporizer, Plug in Vap or just a new bong

Any inputs good :hello:

2. Perhaps the arizer solo would be good for you.

3. #3 CDub 2 Trill, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    Isn't much stealth about most vaporizers.
    Only a few portables worth mentioning and even still you lack the entire vaporization experience when you only use portables.
    Get a desktop(plug in as your friend refers) vaporizer and have a vape out with your friend and he'll shut the hell up about vapes produce bad highs.
    And who knows, he might just follow suit and get one himself, I have seen it happen.
    I vaped out my friends brother and he doesn't smoke anymore lol He got his world rocked.( da budda)
    Killkenny do you not get high in the comfort of your own home? It is the most relaxing thing, imo at least.

Portable vaping in non medical areas is a bit risky , but if you don't mind risking jail time, go ahead, at Fuckcombustion.com you can read all you want about any vaporizer.
    Most portables are about the same price as a desktop and don't produce a 1/3 of the vapor others might.

Also if you have friends you want to vape out with a portable, Good luck.
    Maybe one friend but more than that and you'll be stuck for hours trying to catch a buzz.

4. Vaporizer give a pretty good high, I smoked out of one 1 time and it was really dank stuff.
    I recommend a plug in or a portable with a decent battery.

5. I had a MFLB and fuckin hated the high from it, it was just weird. Bong hits over everything forreal

6. #6 Highnstein, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    The problem with the MFLB is that it's made for stealth rather than a hard hitter. The temperature does not get hot enough so it produced a very light mind high. High quality vapes feels like an electronic piece; hot dense vapor goes in your lungs and the taste is herbally. Every time I hit my vape, I get crazy cotton mouth.

Yeah there are quite a lot of bad portables, but there are a lot of bad desktop vapes as well. Since I always blazed outside, I always bought mainly portable vapes. I have the Arizer Solo. Got it back then for $190 with a smellproof case that was worth $45. To be honest, I'd recommend it to even those with the SSV because it's absolutely fantastic to have a small hard hitter everywhere you go.

Produces heavy and hot vapor and with the really dank, I can easily get 5 people blown in 3 minutes. I've had so many heavy tokers try it and asked where they could get it. :smoke: Fun to buy adapters to as well.

[​IMG]

7. [quote name='"T Swank88"']I had a MFLB and fuckin hated the high from it, it was just weird. Bong hits over everything forreal[/quote]

I love my MFLB. Get me super high and happy

8. yeah i never understood how so many people liked it idk i just never got really baked off of it even after vaping like 15-20 trenches. 4-5 bong hits always gets me blasted

9. #9 CDub 2 Trill, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    People like this thought the mflb would produce bong like vapor rips.
    There not the brightest of the bunch obviously, so they give up with vaporizing and go back to combustion.
    The vaporizer team doesn't want dummies:)
    15-20 trenches? thats like all day vaping, when did you breathe?
    Did you read the instruction manual even?

10. uhmm i'm not dumb so you can go fuck yourself. I just didn't enjoy the high from vapes in my opinion. Just because i don't like the high from it doesn't make me dumb? asshole. I personally just like bong hits and could give a fuck about combustion or whatev it is. I got money to blow so i don't need to worry about gettting the most outta my weed and i could care less about any "damage" to my lungs from the smoke. Ive been smokin almost everyday for a few years now and my lungs feel just fine and i'm in great shape. Fuckin snoop and chong smoke every god damn day and their lungs and they are just fine. YOLO i could care less about any small damage to my lungs

and i bought the MFLB so i could use it on the go but i just didn't enjoy it all around and i was exaggerating it as more like 5-7 trenches i guess but the high was weird I was never just completely stoned

11. Absolutly get a vape, and if your friend says that a vaporizer high sucks he is very ignorant.

The decision between desktop vape and portable vape is not really an easy one. Do you need to hide it? How much are you willing to spend? do you need it to be really stealthy? do you want one that gives fat vapor? are you going to be using it with others or solo?

Answer those questions and it will help narrow down the market.

12. Yikes. The fine gentleman you are directing this towards is completly right though. You were clearly doing it wrong. I can personally get huge vapor clouds off the MFLB. All about the technique man.

13. Fuck idk man ik i was doing the shit right it was a long time ago. Ok so i'd pack up like .1-.2 in the little trench thing and get like 5-10 hits outta it and then refill it back up. I mean i got pretty high i guess but i just didn't like the high from it is what i'm saying. I liek the high from combustion and not from MFLB. Although i've never tried a real vape such as a colcano and i herad those are completely different from the MFLB so i'lll have to try it sometime

14. Kinda depends what you're looking for.
    Stealth, MLFB.
    Just kickin it, Plug in/ whip style vape.
    Instant gratification, :bongin:

They all serve a different purpose, its apples to oranges.

15. Bro slow down your typing and get it right.
    For 200 bucks or less you can get some of the best vaporizers on the market, read my post above and do some research, when you want to convert.

16. Yeah other vapes are pretty different but they get you just as baked. Maybe you can try it again someday.

17. Thanks for the link and i guess ill be getting a vaporizer :D a really good portable one would suit me nicely

18. Get a Magic Launch Flight Box or die!

19. As I said before, the Solo will most likely impress your friend. The MFLB is only worth it if you need the stealth. I was thinking of getting a MFLB for stealth, but I found out about vaping pens for concentrates. :smoke:

20. I see it this way.
    If you don't have a vape, Your a dummy