Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer bag hit gone bad...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bindin13, Nov 23, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UuBQv0LLV4]Vaporizer Bag Hit Gone Bad - YouTube[/ame]

Skip ahead to 3 minutes. So basically I turned it up to 260c and I had about 1.5grams of herb loaded and it just combusted so it was burning the weed incredibly fast, and smoke just started pouring in.

But the smoke tasted like shit because it was already half vaped at 220c...

Well, guess I'll just rip my bong :smoke:

2. Well that sucks, bro! Was pretty sick though...

Guess you'll be bongin' then! :bongin:

- Serenity

3. Personally, I don't mind the taste of vaped weed too much (I rolled up a joint of just straight vapoo one time and it didn't taste too bad) but it really probably tasted nasty because by the time you actually inhaled any of it, the smoke was stale. Looked sick when it poured into the bag though.

4. That's why you don't fill it with 1.5 grams man

5. I got plenty more + 2/3 of it was just some ABV vaped at a lower temperature.

6. You're so calm, the first time i accidentally combusted weed in my mflb i freaked the fuck out ahah

7. Haha, funny thing actually. I was high AF when making this and I noticed the smoke pouring in and I was like sweet...and I just watched it pour in and I was like "something seems off" looked up and it was glowing embers :D

8. Damn that sucks that happened, but it looked cool. Damn thing looked like the perfect pillow. :smoke: