Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer and coughing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sour420, Oct 1, 2012.

1. I have been vaping daily with a few breaks for over a year with mostly dank herb. I also smoke no more than once a week. However I recently added the vapexhale cloud as my daily piece and have been coughing a lot more even during the weekdays when I dont vape until nightime when I get home. Is this caused by the bong part of the cloud? I thought the cloud would be healthier than the extreme q but now I am not so sure. Also I change the water every day.

I dont cough during vaping or smoking anything, this is new for me. I also dont smoke tobacco and havent been sick since I started smokin weed.

What gives?

2. THC is a lung irritant. I find that I don't cough while vaping unless I take a massive rip. Wait 10 minutes and i'll be coughing though.

3. Yeah I have retired all my pieces except my trusty mflb, so it might help that I wont be taking massive bong hits anymore from the cloud