vaporized weed= cannabutter indeed!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by alwayshigh420, Dec 29, 2008.

1. if you have a vaporizer then you should be saving all your weed thats been vaporized because you can make a really heavy cannabutter out of it and it always gets my blasted but yeah if you dont own a vaporizer then your missing out on what your doing your wasting all your weed becuase you are not able to use it all your just burning it when you really could use it twice think about it and check it out.

2. So vaporizing leaves thc in the bud. does burning it waste that thc?
    Could you vaporize it and then smoke it?

3. No I'm pretty sure this guy's just full of it. When you vape the weed you don't get every last bit of the thc, but you could just revape it and get the last out of it. It certainly doesn't amplify the ammount of thc and i'm pretty sure you would need a hell of a lot of it to make good canabutter with it.

4. how is he full of it? he said when you vape there is THC left in the vaped bud. you can use vaped bud to make cannabutter. -- nothing bs in that. he never said the THC is aimplified, no idea where you got that. and he never mentioned amounts. all he said was that you can make cannabutter out of vaped weed and it's good.

Personally, I found the post useful. I have always known you can make edibles and whatnot but I never knew if it would be quality (I know it won't be top quality, but I mean quality enough to get nice and ripped). So, thank you OP, I will be making some cannabutter out of my next oz of vaped weed (should I use more?)

So vaporizing leaves thc in the bud. does burning it waste that thc?
    Could you vaporize it and then smoke it? \t

Burning it does waste more THC than vaporising, you're right. You can smoke the vaped weed, but it tastes like ass and gives you a moderate buzz -- for me, at least. Not worth it. I'd rather smoke resin. Or vaped weed + a bunch of kief on top. Just make edibles.

5. no man im pretty sure im not full of it since im a medi grower i just vape about 40 to 80 grams and once i have saved all that bud i make cannabutter and it is heavy. i also use leaves and stalks but i have used just vapor poo to make a batch and it works just as good but not as heavy as when you would use full triched out buds n leaves. but thats besides the point the point is you will get as a normal smoker all of your moneys worth when you vaporize cus you can use your weed twice and yes you could smoke it again and get high but i would rather use all however much i had to make cannabutter then you can get a higher concentraion of it then just re smoking it.

6. You did say it's more efficient than smoking tho. Is there any proof of that?

7. Yeah iv heard about this before. Too bad i dont have a vap but looking forward to getting one soon. Then I will def try to make some of this cannabutter!

8. Sorry for saying he was full of it, that was kinda bs on my part.
    But he said that it makes heavy cannabutter, I assume that that means some dank ass cannabutter that'll bet you baked in one bight. It seemed to like he was talking about it as though vaping it did absolutely nothing to the bud and you could make cannabutter with it like it was brand new. I just got a little out of hand in how i said it.

9. i said its better to make cannabutter then to try smoking it again because like he said it tastes like ass crack. but yeah i normally just use about 50 grams the least amount that i have used was like 32 grams and it gets you tore up so all you can do is take my advice and make the cannabutter and try it out. but i wouldnt post something that didnt satisfy me. plus all i smoke is the best, God bud, lowryder #2 x ak47, NYCD, ppp you name it the volcanos burnt it. but yeah take it easy and vape up.

10. Why all the hate? What he's saying is true. I typically save about an oz. worth of vaped herb and make canna-oil with it. I use the oil to bake some chocolate-chip cookies, usually comes out to a batch of 20 cookies. They get you ripped...I had people wanting to buy individual cookies off me for $10 a pop. :smoke:

11. #11 slippeh, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
    Just do some searchin my man. Vaporising is LARGELY more efficient than smoking. I think with vaporising you get about 70% THC and with joints you get 19% or something. Please don't quote me on this -- this is all from my memory, search for yourself and you will find the actual numbers. But there is a large difference.

/edit 70% seems really high to me, so I would take that estimate with a grain of salt. but like I said, theres a large difference

12. i think its around the 90% mark broseph but anyways everything your saying is true. everyone needs to vape and chill.

13. vaped remains are delicious to smoke in high quality joint papers. it tastes like toasted weed

14. i personally just like to make edibles with all my leftovers. but i have smoked it and its just to powdery to try and roll all the time rather just make my Cannabutter.

15. yeah leaves my fingers with a bunch of marks on them and shit like that, not like weed.

as for the 90% THC ...just no. afaik budder is at the 90% mark, or higher, and vaping no where close to budder

16. people are confusing with thc intake with thc content, very different.

something can have 17% thc content and you can have 90% intake which means you used 15% of the 17% possible.

if you smoke something with 90% thc content and only have 15% intake (like you would with a joint) you will intake less THC than 90% intake of something with 17% thc content

17. yeah i always thought vaping raped the weed of its thc.

and im tired of single sentence posts...my brain fried when i read the op.

18. you get somewhere around that mark when you vaporize and whats leftover is what gets you the body high in the butter.

19. everyone is always like you dont 90% of the thc you get 90% of the thc thats in the weed that your smoking. so whatever is left is going to get you blazed when you make your cannbutter.

20. #20 J-Pimp., Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008

You are talking about two completley different things. yes, Budder has a concentration of nearly 90% THC, its damn close to pure.

But when he says vaping gets you 70-90%, he means that you get that much percantage that is on the plant. Not that you end up with a product with that oure of a thc concentration.

EDIT: Suburban toker, your always one step ahead of me! I answer a post, only to see you answered first, in very nearl ythe same way I would have.