vaporization vs combustion

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JohnnyBGreen, Jan 8, 2013.

I love me some dabs too  :yummy:

I do agree that vapes kinda suck for the flavor after the first two hits. I don't have to worry about conserving so I usually hit a vape bowl 3-4 times and then I save the ABV for edibles/tincture. If I had to smoke on a budget then I wouldn't vape at all because I can't stand the taste after 3-4 hits. 

Vaping flowers only gets me high in the morning. I always have dry sift or bubble to sprinkle on my bowl to kick up my high in the evening. 

I really wish there was more research into this. I've seen multiple studies say that the levels of THC in the bloodstream after smoking are almost identical to vaping a comparable amount...it would be interesting to see if it's the byproducts of combustion that effect the high or if it is something else. 

2. #82 smokindan420, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    For me I only vape, pretty much usually through my extreme q. I also have a solo and a SSV.

Its a longer high, taste better, healthier, saves bud, doesn't reek up my apartment, and for every ounce I vape I make 12 brownies :)

3. #83 M3ssenger, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    VaporizationHere's why..You get to actually pop these delicate trichomes into oil vapor that becomes a tri-fection of terpene taste, aromatic hues which lingers on your palate with a splash of flavors, and this heavenly expansion of pure thc and cannabinoid vapors and none of the ashy plant that accompanies combustion. This vapor carries only trichomes, in a gaseous state, so you are inhaling basically only oil. It is like dabbing but less intense. The high is very clear and concise, with no burnt out feeling afterwards. I can return to work or i can set the temp higher if im going to sleep. What is left of a session is 200milligrams of brownish green abv which is then turned into oil or butter for cooking..Vaporization saves more bud, 3 x more actually. It doesn't clog up my lungs in the mornings and nights and it doesn't hurt my throat. Used with a waterpipe, vapor can actually be a pleasent thing, unlike smoke.[da Buddha vape] GonG and volcano which I used every week for a few years at a dispensary