Vaporite Mini Digit Help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Stoopid Head, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I've had experience vaping with another Vaporite product which is straightforward to use, you set it to a temperatue, it heats up, then a fan comes on and you inhale and the temp falls, then the cycle repeats.

I'm not sure how to use the Mini Digit. You can set the temp via a digital display, and there is a standby mode. I originally turned it to 185-200 celsius, what I used with the other vaporizer, and it burned the product very quickly. I googled and couldn't find much on the Mini digit, but read somewhere that on lower end vaporizers the temperature display is often wrong and that you should just use it to find the right temperature in a relative manner, and a person suggested 200-240 fahrenheit with his. This works better, but I'm still not 100% sure I'm using it correctly. It reaches the set temp and stays there, and randomly it will go into standby mode and come back to the normal temperature reading on the display randomly also. Do I just hit it as often as possible while the temperature is at what I set it as? Anyone have any ideas how to properly use it (there are no helpful manuals)? Thanks.