Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

VaporBrothers Hebral blends with magic flight launch box?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MarijuanaFlux, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I bought this stuff the other day and have a few questions :hello:

Vapor Brothers Organic Herbal Blend Sampler @ VaporWarehouse.com

If anyone has any experience with vaping other herbs in the mflb how long am I suppose to hold it in? I understand that vaporizing herbs other than weed you need higher temperatures. Also is it safe to mix the herbs with weed? thanks

2. Im sure there a thread around here answering that question. but simply put, hold in the vapor in until there isnt anymore. since all you're breathing in is air and vapor, u don't have to worry about tar in your lungs. and yes, it is safe to mix weed with the other herb. i wouldn't recommend it since you don't know how ur going to like it, but vaporizing in general is a safer bet so you can go on ahead if u want to. i would try to enjoy the bud alone though and not mixed with anything.