Vapor vs. smoke

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Fizzly, Aug 17, 2012.

1. I have a Vaporite but haven't used it in probably 6 months. I bought a MFLB a few weeks ago.

I don't know why, but when I use either vaporizer it makes me cough (that's why I quit using the Vaporite). Smoking joints doesn't make me cough.

WTF? I thought vapor was better for you, but my body sez no.

Anybody else? :confused:

2. Your lungs are not used to it. Natural reaction.

3. yea, you need to get used to the vapor. Even when i do cough from the vape, its more like a tickling in my lungs that makes me cough.

4. It depends how high u have the vape, cus if u adjust it just right its the best shit in tha world, and its healty too! Dont what all that tar in ur lungs.

5. It's the same as when you used to cough from smoking joints, your body just needs to adapt.

The real harm from smoke doesn't come from coughing, it comes from what you're actually putting in your lungs.

6. Thanks for your thoughts, guys. :D

7. Vapor is irritating your throat cause its hot as fuck and even with the volcano it still happens. When my throat starts to burn a bit I usually try smaller hits with more air than vape and a glass of ice water. I've been Vaping quite a bit for almost a year now, and this still happens to me :/

The one negative side to vaporization :p