Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor Genie VOYAGE (1st Time Vapor USER)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blaze140, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I got some high mid-level herb. It didn't take but 4 hits to realize this shit is FIYA. It took me 2 hits to perfect my skill. I thought it was gonna take me 5 or 6 hits before I perfected the craft. Anyway. I'm not gonna lie. I am REACHING FOR THE STARS right now. I am probably 2 to 2.65 times more than I've ever been. It's great. I'm in college right now and well its college. I spared some change to check out the Vapor Genie ($55 AMAZING PRICE.) I don't think I want to go back to blunts or bongs for that matter because I am a slowly but surely a HEALTH NUT. I feel absolutely amazing right now. Listen to some 2Pac right now. Just vibin. (The HERB HAD RED HAIRS LIKE PEGGY BUNDY)

You need to try what the amazing Genie Vapor can offer. Pure sweetness and relaxation. Just to name a few attributes.

I'm out right now. Gotta go eat sum CHICKEN WINGS lol. Peace