Vapor Brothers vs Extreme Vaporizer by Arizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by VicRattlehead, Jul 15, 2009.

1. i will mainly be using the whip when i vape alone but with friends im sure we would use the bag now and then if we had the chance...and i also like the digital display...so im wondering if anyone here has had experience with the 2 they could share with me...

everyone seems to like vapor brothers but i cant find many people who have even used the "extreme"...is it worth the extra money?

2. I don't know man that Extreme Vape deal looks pretty intense.

3. Here are a lot of people that have used the Extreme. This thread is 72 pages long with 1780 posts JUST on the Extreme >>> Fuck Combustion - Vaporizer Forum / The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II
    Part one is a whole other thread.

4. Get the extreme, you will NOT regret it. I recieved mine thursday and have been using it non-stop, a very high quality unit :smoke:

5. i represent the deluxe daddy and have no problems with it.

6. do u use the direct inhale a lot?..is it nice?...how many hits does it last? haha...

it seems like standard vaporizers like vapor bros or silver surfer and shit are more...controllable which i might like...the extreme seems to do it all for you which i heard the temp has to be set higher than normal...something about it doesnt show u the temp of where the bud actually is...maybe false..have you had a problem with this? or do u just have to crank the temp ..+x degrees every time?

7. The temperature reported on the display is the temperature of the heating element, not the air passing over your herb. The difference is said to be roughly 100C.

thanks for that link...answered some questions

8. I love my extreme. I mainly use the whip. It depends how many hits you get out of one bowl because of the amount of weed you put in. But, I usually can get 5-6 hits out of very little weed. You really do save weed with this thing! I can hook you up with a brand new one for around $220 shipped. PM me if you are interested.

9. i would probably get it off their website..im still debating between the 2 but i think im going with the extreme..seems cool

10. i don't see any reason to pay more than the $160 or so a VaporBros costs... I think i'd feel pretty silly sucking on a bag.. plus what's gonna be your excuse for the huge hunk of metal that fills bags with fumes? the vaporbros is an aroma oil thing that you can just leave on your coffee table as a fragrance thing & it's perfectly legit, doesnt look at all like paraphernalia...

11. I think i feel pretty ripped after sucking on those bags. I prefer the bags to the whip. It is nice to be able to do both. Rip the whip if no one is around, fill up tons of bags when people are over.

I dont know about any other vapes but the extreme is not very big (my 99 cent arizona iced tea is bigger) all you have to do when your done vaping is throw the potpourri dish on there and it looks nice no one has ever known.

Anyways, there are a bunch of good vapes (Volcano, Extreme, PD, DaBuddah, VB, Silver Surfer etc.) to each their own. If you have a chance to test out all the vapes before buying, that would be your best bet but probably unlikely.

12. #12 lwien, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009

QFT ^^^.

Next best thing would be to go to some of the big name manufactures and check out each style: bags, whips, combo's, direct-draw, fan assisted, and bong vapes and try to get a handle on which style fits into how you would like using it. Gotta do that first before trying to figure out which brand to get. After you've done that, you may want to pay a visit to fuckcombustion. com to read some reviews about the various brands of the type of vape that you like. It is a vape only site and a fantastic resource for vaporizer info.

Like LD said above, there's lots of good vapes out there.

13. I'll vouch for the Extreme. Had mine for about a year now and it's become my only toking tool.

14. ORDERED THE EXTREME. it better not piss me off. lol

15. Thanks for that link.

I havent smoked by choice for the entire week that ive owned it... Its weird lol. The only time i really smoke now is to bring back memories or when i dont have the option.

I would still like to at least try a vapor brothers or ssv or something like that..but i dont imagine it could be much better than packing the elbow of the extreme...And it turns out i like the bags more than i thought, especially with groups. :)