Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor brothers question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by lushhdog, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Attached Files:

2. Fuck yeah dude! haha.
    I'd deff buy it.
    A pic of the vapor you're getting might help out a little more, but seems to me like it would work. :smoke:

3. hahaha that's awesome! when i'm on my deathbed i'm gonna have one of those on my face pumpin me weed vapor instead of oxygen :p

4. here's a pic. I don't known the dimensions of the tube, but If it doesn't fit, I'll find something and make it fit.

Attached Files:

5. I'm not sure it would be that great of an idea.
    option one- it doesn't fit tight enough on your face and you loose efficiency or,
    option two- you take in WAY to much vapor and get WAY to stoned

But hey, if that's what you're into, go for it. Seeing as I get super high off of 5 or so hits, I would go into a coma if I kept the mask on to long. or pass out with it on and proceed into coma then

6. that's what i like to call getting fucked up haha :smoking:

7. That's slightly appealing. I can't fall asleep because of the abdominal pain from my crohns. I'm probbably going to have to get this Humira shit, fuckkkkkkk I hate needles.