Vapor bong ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SupaAPE, Mar 17, 2015.

1. HelloGC

Firstly, is this truly worth it? I've read alot of conflicting information.

2. Absolutely yes. What vape are you using?

3. #3 lwien, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015

Conflicting?   I don't know of anyone who has been vaporizing for awhile and has tried running their vapor through water that hasn't liked it.    What's not to like about moisturizing dry vapor?

4. My favorite way to vaporize ! I like dry but there's nothing like vaporbonging.

5. Definitely much smoother and  I feel I get more out of my weed doing it (probably just me being stoned..lol)   Not being doing it for long, only a week or so, but I vapor bong much more than not now..

6. #6 SupaAPE, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015

Using a volcano. 

Can anybody recommend parts that would fit my vape? I'll be honest, I have no frickin idea when it comes to bongs, good or bad, and how to set them up with a vape. 

Would an arabic seesha pipe work ?

7. I don't think you can connect a volcano to a waterpipe..

You can but you gotta mod it.

9. I think there's actually a official adapter to connect to glass. I could be wrong but I swear I saw it in a video a year ago on fc.

10. Do you guys got any recommendations ? I've got the volcano with the normal  valve set (not easy valve)

I seen this video but these fuckers never link their equipment and where to buy it lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBL2MPi2ZH8

11. I would want something small like that in the video, that connects directly right above the volcano. I think I might have a better chcnace ordering something like that, because it doesn't look 100% bong. 100% bongs and big pipes will most likely be a hassle for me to obtain (sheesha pipes aside they are all over where I live)

12. I know I saw a gong adaptor for a volcano easy-valve system on PlanetVape.ca.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 VaporizerWizard, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015

Try just filling up a bag as normal, and then pressing the solid valve up to your glass piece, it will make a good seal on both 14mm and 18mm.  (Here is a crappy video so you can kind of see it: https://instagram.com/p/wpgKLcrGGx/?taken-by=vaporizerwizard)

I prefer a light to medium diffusion for normal bags, and heavy diffusion for max temp dense bags.  If you don't have glass already, I would suggest the D020-D bubbler from seller 'sunshinestore' on DHGate, its a good combination of quality/price, but it will take a couple weeks to arrive from China.  

14. #14 SupaAPE, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    Well I found this in storage, it belonged to my X....I think it could work [​IMG]

The bag with the hard valve fits on the top. With a slight mod, I think it would work [​IMG]

20150320_121635.jpg

One more question. What is all the rave about diffusion? Will it matter? Is the only reason for vapor bonging to get the harsher dry vapor, more hydrated and hence easier on the throat ?

Somebody please correct me

15. You pretty much hit the nail on the head bud. Vapor really isn't all that harsh to begin with, but with vapor bonging it makes it so much smoother hence making it easier to take larger hits.

You want some diffusion but you don't want as much diffusion as you would want with smoke.    With vapor, too much diffusion robs the taste from the vapor.

17. Is it true that you want a smaller bong when dealing with vapor?

Smaller with less diffusion than I would use for smoking.   For a bong, I would't go higher than about 12'.   

This is what I'm currently using.   A nice sized bubbler:

https://youtu.be/buNglZVB84U

Edit:    I guess we can no longer embed vids?

19. I just ordered the elev8 piece off the buddha website, looks like that'll do the trick