Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor Bong!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ars moriendi, Jul 4, 2006.

1. I've come up with the stoner-proof way to do it

heatgun with it's reduction nozzle used as the bowl via a screen on either side (to 9mm ironically) directly in the 9mm downstem with the water low

the screen drops in the bud then another larger followed by the reducer being put on the heatgun

you let it fill stop it when you've had a full hit and pass the loaded bong to the spazzes of the group

some stoner with money to spend has to try this... I've taken 3 full rips each making me feel like I just peaked on a god damn roll

few links for stuff

http://www.steinel.net/products/heatguns/electronic_heatguns.cfm (any one with 9mm reduction things like it will do)
    reduction things (the eletronic note applies to them all no matter the brand)

Reduction Nozzles
    Provides a precisely concentrated stream of hot air. Used for welding or soldering. Can be used as a base for specialized attachments.
    (All reduction nozzles are for use on electronic heat guns only.)

9mm Reduction Nozzle (also used as a base for attachments)
    Part # 07062

http://www.steinel.net/products/heatguns/graphics/elec heat accessories/07062_rednoz.jpg

2. whats the real point of a vapor bong anyways? thc vapor isnt nearly as bad for your lungs as water-filtered smoke....the only effect i see is that u lose some of the thc in the cooling process (condensation)...even though thc isnt very soluble in water...the water wouldnt filter out anything other than thc because the vapor is nothing but thc...because it vaporizes at a temperature below that of combustion of the weed....

am i wrong somewhere?

3. the water stays just at the top of the downstem to filter pesky flecks of plant matter and block the inlet of vapor once it's full

fyi tho thc vapor and air mixed with steam from a bong is a good billon times better then tar and smoke

4. Excellent idea... I'm thinking of giving this a try. The only tricky part will be making a good seal between the reducer and the bong so no vapor escapes as sidestream smoke. A couple ideas Ive had are to just put a rubber o-ring around the reducer nozzle so it can nestle in the bong downstemp, or to find an appropriately sized grommet for the stemhole in the bong. A more complicated solution would be to connect the reducer with some tubing to a tubing-to-stem converter like this:

http://www.vaporwarez.com/catalog/product_info.php?pName=water-pipe-adapter

Has anyone tried this and found what works best?