Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapor Blunt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BakedLays, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Anyone have one of these? Worth the $170 price tag? I'm thinking about selling my incredibowl and buying one because it's healthier, but I'd love to here some reviews.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMf22IQgomw]Juicy J - Codeine Cups - YouTube[/ame]

is this what a vapor blunt is?

3. I'm sticking with my cheap little ($50 on Amazon) Vapor Genie.
    Let me know how the Vapor Blunt goes if you get it

4. you'd get better answers in the vaporizer section here or over at fuckcombustion.com

but I've heard good things about the ol' vapor blunt. The only complaint I've heard is that it gets gunked up fairly quickly, so ISO alcohol is your friend.

5. Vapor Genies are cool as shit man! Probably my favorite *cheap* vape on the market. Volcanoes kick its ass though.

6. I just wrote a memoir on this thread but my internet gave out so fuck it. Bottomline: invest in the vaporblunt, its worth it

7. [quote name='"4smoke2haze0"']

Vapor Genies are cool as shit man! Probably my favorite *cheap* vape on the market. Volcanoes kick its ass though.[/quote]

Love 'cano's. Roommate has one

8. [quote name='"BurnAFewDown"']

Love 'cano's. Roommate has one[/quote]

I'd much rather have a vxh cloud

9. [quote name='"Apu Rayme"']you'd get better answers in the vaporizer section here or over at fuckcombustion.com

but I've heard good things about the ol' vapor blunt. The only complaint I've heard is that it gets gunked up fairly quickly, so ISO alcohol is your friend.[/quote]

Ok so the reviews on FC have me worrying, I guess I'm leaning more towards the DaVinci now.