Vapir N02

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by caucasian334, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Im thinking about Buying a vaporizer because i want to start smoking in my room and i know theirs less scent, and its suppose to be healthier. I want to buy the Vapir N02, it seems legit but im hoping i can get some quality reviews from you guys. Also how it compares to the MFLB?

2. Vapir is a downright terrible vape manufacturer. I've owned several and all of them crapped out very quick n02 included. They are made of plastic as well which is never good.

The arizer solo is a much better option for you, though even the mflb will out preform any vapir model

3. I have a vapir no2 and I fucking love that thing. Warms up quick, heats herb evenly and is comfortable to hold. Right now it is my number 2 go to vape. Extreme q being first and MFLB being number three. All of them work superb, they all have their own distinct character.

4. go with the mflb.. but there is a learning curve ... but i tend to get much bigger rips off of my mflb.. THE NO2 IS a piece of shit its plastic and many negative reviews saying it leaks and breaks after a little while. so def go for the mflb bc of the warranty and it really doesnt break to easily

5. what do you mean by learning curve?

6. [quote name='"caucasian334"']what do you mean by learning curve?[/quote]

What i mean is when you first get ot you are goin to have to try different techniques of hitting it to get great rips.. Check out the mflb appreciation club thread which has great reviews and hit techniques

7. Most of the bad vapir no2 complaint are from people that bought them cheap off of amazon. And they either got old models or chinese rip offs. Got to fuck combustion dot com and read the review there. When they are bought from authorized dealers there are very few problems.