Vaping with viral chest infection

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ganjalftheblazed, Mar 8, 2016.

1. I was diagnosed with a viral chest infection and have been mildly ill recently, I was wondering if using my vaporizer on a low temperature would do more harm than good in the long run as I often find weed makes me feel better when im ill but its not worth making my chest infection worse

• Like Like x 1
  2. Can you stand it without it hurting? Cannabis is known to lower immune system by suppressing t cells keep that in mind, edibles are a option here as well. Get better soon man

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I was vaping before I knew I had a chest infection because it was making me feel better but my doctor suggested I don't smoke or anything was just wondering if I should just cut it out completely until im better or have it moderately to make me feel better also I've never tried making edibles so I feel as if I would waste my weed, thanks though I appreciate it

4. If I were you, I'd take a break until the infection is cleared up. Just to be safe.

• Like Like x 2
  5. This.

But at the end of the day, if it makes you feel better its your call.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah it's up to you to weigh personal benefits in the end but having gone through pneumonia I suggest just waiting it out. It's really not that bad.
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  7. You could try and see how it feels, if one hit makes you cough your face off and is uncomfortable I would probably steer clear. I have been fighting a cold the last week with a cough with a lot of phlegm and while I haven't stopped smoking I have definitely cut back because I am just coughing more when taking a hit