Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping vs smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by veetee12three, Mar 21, 2018.

1. So I'm pretty new to this. I started out smoking with RAW papers (using that little roller dealie) and quickly moved on to a Pax 3. I like it, but it seems like the high doesn't last as long and isn't as intense as before. A few hits and I was good. Now I can burn through a whole oven and be just okay.
    I tried bowl smoking and joint smoking again, but it tastes like total ass.
    Am I just using the wrong papers or bowl?
    Am I using the wrong papers or pipe?
    Help! I want to really enjoy this!

2. Vaping doesn't do it for me either for the same reasons you give.

3. Smoke doesn't have a very pleasant test although once you are used to it you can still notice different taste in the different strains you get...As far as vaping, back when I had the original pax it was good for its purpose, getting a little medicated while out and about somewhat discreetly but like you said, it didn't keep me high for a super long time and was never very intense. For me, that is where an at home desktop style vape comes in. They have more power since they are plugged in and just work a lot better and more consistently. I have gone through a few vapes over the years but my volcano has been my favorite hands down, usually a couple bags and I am ripped.