vaping some new bud i bought it causes a wierd feeling in my left nostril, should i vape it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nay_BJJ_MuayThai_MMA, Jul 11, 2018.

1. not such a great feeling either, does smell quite strong, isit possible this could have been laced with something bad? some kinda chemical or something, fake flavour?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Not to be an ass or take you question lightly but i gotta admit i spit out a mouthful of Modelo when i seen left nostril, so is it just your nose or does it cause other problems also ? This is very weird to me but crazier things have happened.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. like a sensation, like something shouldn't be there lol, only in the left side of my nose though

4. What else you doing with that nose lmao. Don't answer. It's probably not related to vaping

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. yo im probably just super stoned lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I need some scoobie snacks

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. It made me laugh because this reminds me of my best friends brother that once said the reason why he only smoke out of a bowl was because it hurt his right nut to roll a joint (not smoke a joint, just rolling one made his nut hurt) he always said it though it was funny as hell,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Most people don't like Scooby-snacks:roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. false alarm guys, nothing to see here, im just major stoned

10. Sorry im a lil medicated myself and used your post to have a laugh a13b39c58163a4754d961fb47ffc2e8b-05.png_1496929151321.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lol, you guys are funny! Have you though you might be mildly allergic to that strain? I trust my nose to tell me what to eat or smoke.
    :ladiegaga: