Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping recovering from ulcer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jsplasha, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Could a low end vape (mflb) cause any damage to the esophagus or stomach lining?

I had a stomach ulcer a few months back, and i feel like the vapor still burns a bit coming in, could that damage the stomach lining?

2. I dont know whether or not vaping may damage you linings, but I do know you with the MFLB you can take a very very mild vape hit that doesn't burn on the intake.

3. howd you know you had an ulcer before you found out?

ie; were you smoking at the time when you had the ulcer, and did it make it worse/what

could you make edibles? firecrackers are really simple and would be a nice high to help with pain

:smoke:

4. #4 jsplasha, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Good question, shouldve stated that.

No, I was not smoking before or during my ulcer.

I was thinking about edibles but I also have some other stomach problems, namely sensitivity and IBS, so I've been nervous about the edibles. I eat mostly bland plain stuff because anything too strong and flavorfull bothers me.

5. #5 Storm Crow, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
  6. #6 jsplasha, Aug 5, 2011
    Thanks for the helpful links!

It has been helping with the ibs and nausea side of things. Not so much on the burning side though.
    I know for SURE that smoke is painful. Joints I can do but a big bong or even torching a pipe hit sets my stomach on fire and I have burning reflux the rest of the day.

7. Maybe you are swallowing the smoke? just breathe...

8. #8 jsplasha, Aug 6, 2011
    I could be.

What do you mean by just breathe?