Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaping kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MikeJacobs, Jun 2, 2011.

1. hey blades, quick question.
    i have a wee bit of kief in my grinder, with a few very small pieces of weed.
    just wondering if it would be best to stick it in my iolite vape (will it vape well, or too small etc?)
    or just stick it in a bowl and 1 hit the thing?
    what'll get me higher? last time i had a 1 hitter of kief it fucked me up.

2. cant smoke this till somebody responds....

3. nobody! fuck it ill save it till after my driving test

4. doesn't really matter dude.

5. #5 Mason420, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I would do that anyway..

hmm but, if u have weed.. put it on top of your weed.. if not you can vape it.. but can just one hit it:. I would personally hit out of the bowl/piece whatever because I get high faster.. But, I don't like vaporizes anyway./ either way you will get a buzz :D

6. Yea a driving test may not be the best time to do the kief..

But i would try a little kief in the vape, and see if thats better than when you combusted kief