Vaping Kief?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by OntheDopethrone, Jun 29, 2014.

1. hey guys, just got the magic flight launch box on friday, so far i'd say its pretty neat. but im wondering if i can vape my kief in it, or whether or not its a good idea, since im not really down to waste any kief.

2. I have a Palm 2.0, which is like a cheaper version of the  Magic Flight Launch Box.
    I usually just roll the bud in some Kief and it seems to do the trick. 
    If I plan to put some hash/oil in there, I just try and roll it in with the herb, otherwise it gets the filter all sticky. 
    You should be fine with kief though. 

3. I already did it, tastes so good & fucks you up literally but it can get on fire(cherry) really easily since it's pratically powder so watch out how you press the battery and sip

4. Bangin

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I ruined and gave away a few MFLB in my time and yes you can vape keif in it. 

6. yes you can do it but i really woulnt suggest it because it seems to get all sticky and kind of messes up your screen. On the other hand it gets you high and you can take out the reminants and smoke that shit which gets you super high

7. I never used the MFLB but I vape kief and bubble hash in my SSV all the time.  Even though it bubbles and gums up it comes off the screen no problem once you have vaped all the of the essential oils out of the resin heads.