Vaping in indoor "Smoke-Free" apartment?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by blazi360, Aug 10, 2017.

1. A sploof is fine lol! No one is inhaling or snorting dryer sheets. What about the clothes you dry? Does smelling the clothes make you ill? A sploof made of a plastic bottle with air holes in the bottom and filled with drier sheets is quick, effective ad cheap. Smoke buddies rock and I used them and the hello neighbor brand for a long time. As long as you're not a potato a sploof is safe enough. LOL!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Went to Walgreens a little while ago and they had Ozium 8 oz. on sale for $7.99. There's another reason for this, a new neighbor smokes a couple of ciggies every evening and the smoke comes in my window when my window is open, particularly when the fan is on - one shot of this will take out the smoke odors.
    IMG_0002.JPG

3. with shipping and tax the smoke buddy would cost as much as my bong. also there is no such thing as dryer sheets here where i live, so i just soaked paper tissue into clothes softner and water, then stuffed said tissues into a bottle with the bottom cut out. works wonders and of course you gotta blow it, not suck on it lol

4. unfortunately there seem to be potatoes here lol a sploof is deadly