Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping Fresh Uncured Bud From My Plant?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grinder369, May 23, 2013.

1. So I just cut and trimmed my Fruity Chronic Juice from Delicious. Accidentally cut a nug off a cola so fuck it. I'm gonna grind it up and vape it and see what happens. 

Will it get me high?

I will report back in a bit and let you know.  :metal:

2. if some Thc/CBN had time to be formed well you'll get high yeah , vaporizer is actualy the best choice to try uncured bud  i think

3. So that shit definitely worked.

Needs at least a couple days to get where it should be though. lol. 

Can't wait for that.   :smoking:

4. I have done this before. You can but it is nowhere near as good as it will be once it is fully developed/ gone through flowering. You can use a quick dry method (like heat vent, oven, etc) or just let it dry out normally and enjoy it.  :bongin:

5. Happy toking, I love vaping fresh nugs from my plants.

6. I guess you know now, but yeah I've tried this.  It tastes a lot more green and the high doesn't last as long, but it works.

7. Don't do it too often if you have a whip type vape! Fresh bud has a lot of water in it and your hose can become a breeding ground for fungi and bacteria! As long as you do a few regular loads to dry things out between "fresh" loads, you should be fine. 

Granny