Vaping Dank & Drinking Beer at 10:30 in the Morning!

Discussion in 'General' started by TexRx, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Vaping Dank & Drinking Beer at 10:30 in the Morning Cuz That's How I Do!

I got a nice big bowl of Cheese in the vaporizer - SSV - and I got a Texas made beer! An IPA!

That's what I'm doing today!

What about you?

:)

2. Way to be a productive member of society...

Just kidding! That sounds like an excellent way to spend a Friday. I have too much business to take care of today but I'm thinking my plan for tomorrow looks a whole lot like this.

3. shit i wish i was doing that right now, bout to goto work til 10 tn

4. i literally couldn't drink a beer right now if you payed me.

5. Oh man, same as you... Same as you...

My life is a lot like the Trailer Park Boys right now... Drunk, high, and unemployed (for the most part...)

6. shit im so jealous. im on medication that doesnt allow me to partake in the enjoyment of alcohol. :(

7. I've got 2 1/2 more hours of work and I'll be picking up a few beers and get on your level. Packing the Launch Box in my office for now though...lunch time!

8. I don't know about drinking at 10:30..but vaping, for sure.:smoke:
    Respect to another IPA lover.

9. What's your address, I'm on my way.

The beer wouldn't happen to be Saint Arnolds would it?

10. Is anybody in this thread?

6 am heree haven't slept and not sleeping any time soon if you guys catch my drift wink nudge haha you guys know whats up. a little bit of this, a little bit of that:p

fuuuuckkkkkkkkiiinnnggggg helllllllllllll booom baby

11. Yes, it's a saint arnold! Very nice guess!

I'm in south dallas! When you get to I-20 and 67, call me and I'll meet you at.....LOL! Just Kidding!

[​IMG]

12. Who's jealous? This guy!!

I'm waiting around for time to go to work and hoping someone that comes in the store will have some weed to sell me! lol

13. Is it douchy to like hardstyle?

14. Lol damn a 4 hour drive....and with no car right now that's quite a bike trip haha

I figured it was Saint Arnolds bc the only other Texas beer I know of is Shiner and they don't have an IPA to my knowledge

They have some good beer but there are a couple that taste like ass lol...I think my first pay check I'm going to actually go to the brewery for a weekend tour and leave with a variety pack

15. #15 TexRx, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012

Shiner is good but I think Saint Arnold and Real Ale are better Texas breweries. Shiner is still good, tho!

I would still enjoy a free glass of Shiner Bock while doing a brewery tour! And I would buy some goodies from the gift store!

My favorites are: Hefeweizen and the Shiner Variety 6-Pack

16. Oh no I meant I'm going to Saint Arnolds brewery lol....it helps they are in Houston although Shiner isn't to far of a drive, it's pretty boring.

Thanks for the heads up, I've never heard of Real Ale...well I have but I didn't know they were in Texas. I always see one of their 6 packs in Kroger.

I'll have to check them out. I'm all about supporting local brews

17. #17 TexRx, Jan 20, 2012
    ^^^ D'Oh! I'd REALLY enjoy the Saint Arnold Brewery Tour! I think they have some nice brews! Lawnmower is nice! And the Amber is pretty good, too! My fav is the IPA
    I'd enjoy it way more than a Shiner tour!!

So far, at my store I can get the following Texas brews:

Shiner
    Real Ale
    Saint Arnold
    Rahr & Sons

18. #18 Agent 86, Jan 20, 2012
    Don't try weedwacker, it sucks ass imo

Buuuuuuuuuut.....take a trip down here, it's only 7 bucks for the tour and you get a Saint Arnolds glass, although I'm not to sure what it looks like or how big it is.....brb gotta google

EDIT: Okay after a little searching I wasn't able to find what the glass looks like but it's a 8oz glass and you can upgrade to a pint glass for 5 extra bucks, bringing the total to 12 bucks. The more and more I read about the place the more I want to go....words from myself can't describe but check this out, it just might convince you to come down to Houston for a weekend

http://www.yelp.com/biz/saint-arnold-brewing-company-houston

19. ^^^ I would enjoy a brewery tour! Especially since I'm so into beers these days!

20. OK,.....so now I'm vaping at 4:20 in the morning! Cuz that's how I don't sleep! LOL!

<~Going in for another hit!