Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping and Fatty Foods

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Good Day, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Ok so call me high if you want, but this is what I was thinking. What if while you used a vaporizer you munched on some fatty foods, and inhaled with food still in your mouth. Would that THC released from the vape bond with any fat molecules in the food?? Cuz if that worked, it's like edible bud.

What do you think??

2. I don't think that it would work. I'm pretrty sure the little amount of time you had the vapor and food in your mouth would not be a substantial amount of time. Definately not enough for the THC to bind to the fats. Or at least not an amount that would give the high your seeking. Though I am no expert; someone correct me if I'm wrong

3. This is purely rationale talking, but it sounds like when you make firecrackers without heat, the buds have to be in contact with the peanut butter/whatever at least overnight. So my guess is that without heat, it takes a while to to break down the thc.
    However, with the vape, there is a catalyst present. At the very least your question is a valid one, but my guess is that it takes more than a few seconds for the broken down thc to bond (if possible) to the food in your mouth.

You should set up an experiment and tell me how it goes!

4. Haha, thats a good thought. Only way to fine out is to conduct an experiment and do it yourself :)

...I'll report back in a few hours.