Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping ABV

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dom12, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Really bored... Looking to get high but got no green :( I do have a jar of some ABV weed, can I load up a few bowls of that and get high? Usually I get ripped off a bowl of green from the DBV, but will 2-3 bowls of ABV get me where I want to be? Thanks :smoke:

Edit: Didn't realize that I posted this in seasoned, not apprentice... If a mod sees this, moving this thread to apprentice would be highly appreciated haha.

2. yeah it will get you high, but its gonna taste like shit in a bowl. ill usually buy a flavored blunt if im forced to smoke abv.

3. I'm vaping it man :smoking:

4. [quote name='"dom12"']

I'm vaping it man :smoking:[/quote]

Yeah you'll get high just crank the heat up a bit and pack a few more bowls than usual.

5. Thanks man, just the answer I was looking for. Will report back results in 30 minutes to keep ya updated haha! :smoking:

6. Hahaha this was way back but it went pretty well I guess got a nice body stone goin if i remember correclty