VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bobbert, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Damn i didn't realize the price went up that much.

2. I was thinking about getting a new tube but I'm completely sold on this after losing my silver surfer (why not both?) my only question now is if there's still a wait list and thoughts between the Swagger double and the Swagger circ

3. So what's the difference between the Evolver HydraCirc and the regular Vapexhale HydraCirc? Same with HydraTree. I don't even know what to get.

4. There's a joint at the mouthpiece where you could add an additional HydraTube that's the same way on the regular VapeXhale HydraTube, same with the regular HydraTree. :wave:

5. #85 IIIQBIII, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    This is the best vape out.. (for me) Now that I have it. I can't imagine not having it. Everything else is going to collect dust now..

6. "This is the best vape out..........for me" (Fixed)

There are some, QB, who prefer others.

7. Hey lwien! Of course people are going to choose what they prefer. This device offers me quick medication at a potency:volume ratio that is much more desirable than several of my other vapes. What is your prefered vape right now? :smoking:

8. lsv...

9. I think I'll buy one of those next.. lots of love for that vape.

10. Can you tell which version you got? My second cloud died today and I'm tried to decide if its worth the $150 to get the upgrade to the cloud plus or if its time to find another alternative.

11. I have a fast heat up time. At noon I can get it green in about 6 mins or less..

The people at the store I bought it said they have the improved heat shield and heat up time, as well as the 2 year warranty.. so I am going to assume cloud plus.. I wouldn't care if it wasn't.. I would pay to have mine "upgraded" if mine broke.

The CEO of the company is working with his crew to crank out those plus models as fast as they can apparently.. but I know for sure there will be a wait considering how many people sent theirs in for the upgrade and there staff is small at the moment.