VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bobbert, Jun 11, 2012.

1. #1 Bobbert, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    I thought I would create a thread about the VapeXhale Cloud. It looks to be a promising new vaporizer. I did a quick search and I did not see a thread about this vaporizer (If there is one sorry). It is not currently on the market but they are taking pre-orders. They are also started shipping some of the first units to poeple who pre-orderd early.

[​IMG]

They have a thread over a FC Forums that has quite a few pages already. The impressions of poeple who have had a chance to try out the device seem really positive. You can check out the thread here:

VapeXhale Cloud | FC Vaporizer Review Forum

You can visit the manufactures website at: VapeXhale

I made a short article about it on my blog. You can read about it here: VapeXhale Cloud Pre-Order | The Vaporizer Blog

There are also quite a few videos on YouTube as well:

VapeXhale Cloud - YouTube

2. yeah i saw this a while ago when this goes on the market its mine

3. Dude that looks like the puffit vaporizer except that the puffit looks like a real inhaler they put up a vid on youtube check it out ... This looks similar kinda imma look this one up though could be promising .

4. O I thought it was a portable vape , but that looks like a tight at home vape and looks like it hits hella smooth ... Heres the link to the puffit vape [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbCoupMPWdA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

5. The PuffIt is a smaller battery operated portable size vaporizer. I will be getting one to test before too long. The Cloud is meant for in home use. It has an electrical cord, so you have to be near a power outlet. It is also larger then the PuffIt.

Here is an example of the size:

[​IMG]

I do not currently own one. This was a picture that I found on the FC Forums and Google Image Search.

6. [quote name='"Bobbert"']

The PuffIt is a smaller battery operated portable size vaporizer. I will be getting one to test before too long. The Cloud is meant for in home use. It has an electrical cord, so you have to be near a power outlet. It is also larger then the PuffIt.

Here is an example of the size:

I do not currently own one. This was a picture that I found on the FC Forums and Google Image Search.[/quote]

Yeah Im going to try to get a puffit when it comes out , but I'm not sure if they will make a upgraded version not to long after, but I don't think they will

7. I guess you could say that I've been lucky enough to own two different Clouds now. The first one I bought came with the Vertigo tube which is pictured above. And now my second Cloud came with the SGW showerdome tube.

[​IMG]

This vape is a monster.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. how much is this vape?

it sucks how its not battery operated, but i find i only vape around outlets anyway.

9. It was $350 if you pre-ordered early enough. Now it will cost you $450.

10. ooo.. breaking the bank a bit.

thanks for the tip though!

i'd love to see a milk video!

11. Yeah that's the truth. It's so great watching people hit it for their first time. It has yet to disappoint anyone of my friends who have used it. Then they get to retarded and won't leave my house though. :rolleyes:

12. I would love to taste that all glass path.

13. This thing is a machine. Easily the king of desktop vaporizers. I want one bad...it'll probably be a while though....although I want to get my hands on one of those ELBs sooner....

But all glass airpath (they mean this so literally O.O), auto-adjusting temperature so there's no learning curve, and the ease of use with glass is just amazing.

Ahhh. This vape is painful to think about. Must save..

14. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']This thing is a machine. Easily the king of desktop vaporizers. I want one bad...it'll probably be a while though....although I want to get my hands on one of those ELBs sooner....

But all glass airpath (they mean this so literally O.O), auto-adjusting temperature so there's no learning curve, and the ease of use with glass is just amazing.

Ahhh. This vape is painful to think about. Must save..[/quote]

I as well am looking to acquire some of them ELBs. Might i ask what you have in mind ? Id love to get a cloud so much it's gorgeous

15. Pretty simple really. I plan on replacing the screens in the 18mm joints I use for the Silver Surfer (wand, and a double ended adapter for my bong) with them. I figure they'll fit right inside the male 18mm joint, yet be a complete, easy to prepack bowl. I hope it works well =D.

I want the cloud pretty bad too, but it'll have to wait for a while =[. Some interesting hits off my SSV with an ELB may come sooner =D.

16. Yeah except till you the air hits the two steel screens they throw in the middle of it ;)

17. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

Pretty simple really. I plan on replacing the screens in the 18mm joints I use for the Silver Surfer (wand, and a double ended adapter for my bong) with them. I figure they'll fit right inside the male 18mm joint, yet be a complete, easy to prepack bowl. I hope it works well =D.

I want the cloud pretty bad too, but it'll have to wait for a while =[. Some interesting hits off my SSV with an ELB may come sooner =D.[/quote]

Haha I thought ud have the same idea as me! I
    Think it's fool proof. Only I'm Doin it to my EQ. My bud will sit real close to the heating element with the help of an 18m/18f adapter Nd it should hit more like a ssv! I'm stoked and can't wait til they open up the store

18. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXMrKAeSnjo[/ame]