Vapes

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by psychhawk, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Hi GC,

Perusing the Toking Tools section and I think two friends and I are going to be purchasing a vaporizer come August (we'll be moved in to our new place then) and I'm really wanting some first hand reviews. I looked at some threads on here and Googled reviews on some, but I want some blade reviews.

Our options are really open and we'll be splitting the cost three ways so finances aren't an issue.

What do you recommend and why?

2. There are a lot of things that are personal choice. The first big questions you should think about is if you want to get a whip, bag, log, or other style? Also if you want to use it through a bong..some are made to make this easy, some require it, some make you buy a few things, and some cant.
    Next up do you want temp control? (if money is no option I would get it even if you don't think you want it..you can always just set a temp and leave it)
    If so digital or analog (knob)?

Some units to look at are Silver surfer and da buddha, herborizer, purple days, volcano, and a few others...i feel like i'm forgetting something.

As for a review, I have an herborizer, it heats up in about 6 minutes or so, keeps temperature well, gets a good strong hit and great taste, and is very easy to use. It works through a bong (or bubbler or anything with an 18.8 joint), and is used the same as a bowl...inhale to milk, pull the slide to clear. I don't have the temperature control, so I can't review that, but I hear good things.
    Can't say its necessarily better than other nice vapes, but its at least on par with other nice brands I've used.
    You can find more reviews on Fuckcombustion for just about any vape from people who really know their shit.

3. I'd go for a volcano if I was splitting the cost with people. Anyways, I dig my Da Buddha that I got for $160. I get some pretty thick vapor clouds and it gets me ripped.

4. Agree with Mada. Go to fuckcombustion.com and read, read, read, and then..........read some more. It's absolutely the best resource for vaporizer information anywhere.

5. I personally chose the SSV over the bag types because in times of needing to put it away quick, a bag would not be the way to go lol.