Vapes

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by headsmaster, Sep 9, 2010.

1. I have a vaporizer and a bowl and some of my friends claim the vaporizer doesnt work but its obvious they arent used to the high, i laughed when my friend said it wasnt that good cus he wasnt exhaling that much smoke. But i can say that theres nothing better than hittin a fresh bong of some dank:smoke: Which is preferred, a vape or just normal smoking?

2. #2 Blunt, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
    It depends on my mood.

3. i like to vape then smoke.

4. I usually like to stick with vaping because of the health benefits and the better high and taste. Once in a while I will smoke a bowl though.

5. I have a Volcano and a 2.5 foot custom bong that I like to compare, because they were both in the same price range. The Volcano is great, it is always the same great vaporizer after many many bowls even if it is left on all the time. I don't like the whip style vaporizers because they give different strength hits every time someone hits it. Balloon fillers are nice because it's not a hassle to pass around like a whip too. I've used mine for about 10 months heavily, and it still makes me feel great, but for some reason, it never gives me the amazing head high that bong snaps do. It really falls down to what kind of high you like. The only downside to a bong is it's health risks compared to the vape.

Just my .02.. :smoke:

6. yea same here, and well i stopped smoking in my room, so im gonna get a vaporbros.... to me vaping is a nice relaxing way to take in the weed without hassle of smell, burnt ends and cleanup.:cool:

7. If i was you I would get a conversion if You have a whip style vape.